- We've experienced Immigration Court from every side
- We know how to prepare applications that encourage favorable outcomes
- We have experience with both the court and enforcement officials
- Our practice is limited to immigration matters only
- Every member of our team has personal experience with Immigration Court
- We believe those interested in building a better life for themselves and for their families deserve every chance to do so
- Christine Swenson joined forces with other immigration attorneys at the Denver airport during the first unconstitutional Muslim ban
Most Amazing Service and People Ever!
I came to Swenson Law Office with no clue of what was going to happen. Lost hope a couple of times because I thought I couldn't do it. Christine gave me back the hope that I lost. There is no doubt in my mind that I found not only a good lawyer but an angel here.
Consulting with Swenson Law Office PC is Easy
A consultation is the best way to get solid legal advice directly from an attorney and to understand what options you have.
When you call, we'll schedule you for a consultation. We want to understand your situation, your goals, and your plans for living in the United States. We want you to meet directly with an attorney who can ask all the right questions to choose the best course of action for you.
There is a $200 fee for the consultation. We require it to be prepaid and it is not refundable. Hiring an attorney is an investment in your future and it is essential that you be as committed and motivated as your legal team.
If a conflict arises with your scheduled consultation, no problem. Contact us at least a business day in advance, and we’ll reschedule. Though we’d like to meet with you face to face, we know that isn’t always possible because we represent people who are literally around the world. We can also meet by video or over the phone.
Make the most of your consult: come prepared and bring your questions! The most important things you can do is be 100% honest and bring all your paperwork and any documentation you have with you to your consultation. The attorney needs to see everything so they can understand what has happened so far and how best to move forward.
Don't wait. We're ready to help.
Let’s move forward. Together.